WASHINGTON — (TNS) In a court filing Tuesday, former President Donald Trump’s lawyers again questioned if the classified documents recovered by the FBI during the Aug. 8 search of his Mar-a-Lago estate in Florida were actually classified, but provided no proof that Trump had declassified them.
Trump’s legal team has repeatedly implied in court filings that the former president might have declassified the documents but has stopped short of saying he has as Trump and his allies have asserted in public.
- Obituaries, Sept, 14, 2022
- Obituaries, Sept 16, 2022
- Calloway man charged with drug trafficking, other offenses
- Obituaries, Sept. 15, 2022
- Obituaries Sept. 19, 2022
- Fire destroys Hazel tobacco barn
- Online obituaries Sept. 9, 2022
- Obituaries, Sept 20, 2022
- Epperson bond set at $50,000
- Obituaries, September 13, 2022
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
We’re always interested in hearing about news in our community. Let us know what’s going on!
- To view our latest e-Edition, click the image on the left.
- To view our latest Special Section, click the image on the left.