Updated on by Talal Musa
FromSoftware’s Elden Ring is undeniably one of the best games ever made – so if you haven’t played it, now is the perfect time!
That’s because Green Man Gaming is slashing a massive 36% off both the Standard and the Deluxe editions of the game on Steam.
So, what’s the difference between the two editions? We’ve listed them out for you below.
Elden Ring Standard Edition (NOW JUST£31.99)
- Contains the full game only
- You can pick it up right here
Elden Ring Deluxe Edition (NOW JUST £41.59)
- Digital Artbook & Original Soundtrack
- Allows players to enjoy viewing concept art and listening to in-game music of ELDEN RING exclusive to the Deluxe Edition.
- You can buy that here
For those yet to explore Elden Ring, you’re in for a treat. You’ll need your wits (and a lot of patience) to become the Elden Lord in this FromSoftware classic, the team behind the brilliant Bloodborne and Dark Souls games.
Those after a casual gaming experience may want to look elsewhere. In Elden Ring there is no mini map or quest markers. You are thrown into a world and must learn how to survive… fast. If at first you don’t succeed, die again.
If you’re not playing on Xbox, make sure your PC can handle it, too. We’ve put the Elden Ring Recommended Specs below for you.
- OS: Windows 10,Windows 11
- Processor: INTEL CORE i7-8700K OR AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: NIVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070, 8 GB OR AMD Radeon RX VEGA 56, 8 GB
- Disk Space: 60 GB available space
- DirectX: 12 (FEATURE LEVEL 12.0)
- Sound Card: WINDOWS-COMPATIBLE AUDIO DEVICE
Now, go forth and conquer!