New York, Nov. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Metaverse Market Size, Share, Trends, Analysis and Forecasts By Vertical (BFSI, Retail, Media and Entertainment, Education, Aerospace and Defense, Manufacturing, Others), Component Stack (Hardware, Software, Services), Region and Segment 2022-2030” – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06360579/?utm_source=GNW
The metaverse market report provides an executive-level overview of the metaverse market worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2030.
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Metaverse market, and key verticals and component stack in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The global metaverse market size was valued at USD 22.79 billion in 2021 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 39.8% during 2022-2030. A metaverse is a virtual world where users share experiences and interact in real-time within simulated scenarios. It is still largely conceptual but could transform how people work, shop, communicate, and consume content. Although it is in the early stages of development, it has the potential to be the next mega-theme in digital media.
– This report provides overview and service addressable market for metaverse market
– It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months, split into three categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, and regulatory trends.
– It includes global market forecasts for the metaverse industry and analysis of patents, company filings, and hiring trends.
– It contains details of M&A deals in the metaverse space, and a timeline highlighting milestones in the development of metaverse industry.
– The detailed value chain consists of four layers: foundation layer, tools layer, user interface layer, experience layer
Reasons to Buy
– This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Metaverse market, and key verticals and component stack in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
– Accompanying Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Metaverse markets.
– The report also highlights key vertical segments (BFSI, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Education, Aerospace and Defense, Manufacturing, and Others) behind ongoing and upcoming trends in Metaverse markets.
– The report also highlights key component stacks segments (Hardware, Software, Services).
– With more than 20 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
– The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in metaverse markets.
– The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help metaverse players succeed in the growing metaverse market globally.
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06360579/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.