Please follow and like us:
Here’s today business news, the latest business news India today 27 December 2022
- The CBI has arrested Videocon chairman Venugopal Dhoot in connection with an ICICI Bank loan.
- ITR reforms are likely in 2023, and strong tax collections help the government’s fiscal position.
- If your PAN is not linked to Aadhaar by THIS date, the tax department will make it inactive.
Second Hand Bike for Sale and Purchase From BeepKart in Bangalore – Buy & Sell Now
Must Read: 27 December in Indian history
Latest business news India today 27 December 2022 – business news headlines today
- Piramal Realty aims for sales booking worth Rs 2200 crores in the current FY with an increase of 40% from the previous year.
- Max Ventures & Industries Limited to develop one million square feet of commercial space along with one million square feet of residential space for scaling up its real estate portfolio.
- The Hinduja Group has submitted a revised offer worth Rs 9400 crores for Reliance Capital auction.
- An FIR has been registered by the Central Bureau of Investigation against Corporate Power Ltd and its directors for a bank fraud of Rs 4000 crores.
Must Read:27 December 2022 ke Mukhya Samachar
Latest business news India today 27 December 2022 – business news India today
- Shriram Finance Ltd to raise around Rs 35,000 crores via private-placement basis for growth of its business.
- Tanishq to adopt a strategy for doubling the number of large format stores by March 2024 across India.
- Garuda Aerospace Private Ltd has received Type Certification and Remote Pilot Training Organisation approval for the Kisan drones from DGCA.
To keep yourself abreast with the latest business news India today 27 December 2022 – business news headlines today, business news India, India startup world news, latest business news, business news live, latest news, business news today India, do follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. For watching our collection of videos, follow us on YouTube.